Monday, November 2, 2015

Broken toy by money

Everybody dream to win the lottery but sometimes it could destroy your life. There are many cases that people who ern millions of dollars every year, can lose everything in a short time. They spend all their money in expensive things that they really don´t needed it. In the last years, many NBA players have spent their fortunes in luxury cars,jewelrys and ruinous buiness. The clearest example is Allen Iverson, he spent more than $154 million dollars in less than 15 years, he went from being a star to a broken toy. Off course, I would like to win the lottery, but if I am realist I prefer to continue as I am,  with enough money to live well, and do normal things with my lifelong friends. I don´t want to suffer the bad part of being a rich man: bad companies, exploited people, and begin not to value how difficult it´s to make money working everyday.


10 comments:

  1. What if I gave you $1 million tomorrow, what are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy a house in Spain for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true interesting story well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. if we have a lot of money, we must control myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can help the poor people too. If you organize your money you won't have problems to win the lottery. Buy the ticket today!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will buy a house in Spain for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will buy a house in Spain for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an interesting perspective on the downside of getting a lot of money. I've heard lots of other stories of athletes who don't save their money and end up losing everything.

    Corrections:
    Everybody dreams about winning the lottery but sometimes it could destroy your life.

    They spend all their money on expensive things that they really don't need.

    ReplyDelete