Sunday, November 15, 2015

A paradise in Europe!!

If you are looking for an amazing place for relax and enjoy the sea and the sun, you might visit Gran Canaria, a small island close to the western coast of Morocco. Because of its subtropical weather, the temperature during the whole year is between 17ºC and 25ºC, so you can leave your winter coats and your snow boots in the back of the closet. The food is also another point to consider, it is very tasty and cheap. Our typical dish is "Papas con mojo", small potatoes with salt and a red spicy sauce in an earthenware bowl. Another advantage is the price for a vacation there; you can find a five stars hotel pretty close to the beach with an amazing discount. Nowadays it´s a popular holiday destination during the winter for people from Germany, United Kingdom and the Scandinavian countries, they even say that it´s cheaper to be in the Canary Islands than stay at home paying for the heating...

10 comments:

  1. Would you mind buy me an airplane ticket to Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Europe! I went to there only one time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go the beautiful church? I forgot the name.. monsan micheal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are crazy!!!Mont St.Micheal is in France but you are also welcome to my country

      Delete
  4. I want to go and enjoy visiting your country!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when I come to your country I will call you ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I'll be on the next flight there! It looks like an amazing place to relax and forget about all your cares.

    Corrections:
    If you are looking for an amazing place to relax and enjoy...

    Another advantage is the price of a vacation there; ...

    ReplyDelete