Saturday, December 12, 2015

New year´s resolutions

As a pharmacist many people tried to quit smoking every year. They usually come to my pharmacy during the first days of the year,  looking for a solution to quit smoking. Sometimes they can do it (when they follow my advice), but they almost always can not. They usually wasted their money in patchs, nicotine gums or pills. But the funniest thing is that they still smoking and continue chewing nicotine gums, can you belive it? It´s crazy!!they are taking double or triple nicotine dosis each day!!! Maybe the pharmaceuthical industry are behind, I don´t know, but it´s a little bit strange. What do you think about it?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...using the patch and smoking at the same time definitely doesn't strike me as healthy! I've never smoked in my life, but I understand that it's a powerful addiction that is very difficult to overcome. I hope the government continues to implement anti-smoking laws and raise taxes on cigarettes.

    Thanks for your insightful blogs this semester. Your final score is 10/10.

    ReplyDelete